PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE.
This website is edited by Ascoma Jutheau Husson, Société Anonyme Monégasque with €600 000 capital, registered with the Monaco R.C.I under reg. n° 56 S 00 160 and n°SSEE 6622 Z 05165, of which the head office is located at 24 Boulevard Princesse Charlotte, 98000 Monaco.
Publishing and editorial director: Ascoma Jutheau Husson
Web host : Euclyde, 49 rue Emile Hugues, 06600 Antibes, France.
Please read the following conditions of use of this site attentively. By entering the website you agree to be bound by these conditions; otherwise you must leave the site.
Conditions of use:
- Although our best endeavours went into ensuring that the information contained on this website is correct at the time of going online, Ascoma Jutheau Husson does not guarantee the accuracy and the exhaustiveness of the data and information contained on this site and is not liable for any error or omission.
- Ascoma Jutheau Husson declines all liability from contents or the use of this site, as well as any message that you may send or receive.
- All copyrights, brands, or other intellectual property, actual or deffered on the said site are the exclusive property of Ascoma Jutheau Husson.
- Downloading or reproduction via a printer of the data and contents of the said website is strictly authorised for personal or non-commercial use only.
- It is prohibited to sell or broadcast on any support that may be any part whatsoever of the said website, of its contents, or to make any part of it available to on another website, whether it may be through the use of a hyperlink or in any other way, unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Ascoma Jutheau Husson. To obtain authorisation, one must send an email or postal request to Ascoma Jutheau Husson (contact details below) with the following information: your name or the technical contact’s name in charge of links, the company name, your email, your phone number, and the address or addresses of the site(s) on which the link(s) will figure. You are not authorized to use the Ascoma and Ascoma Jutheau Husson names without previous authorization, as such an abuse will be determined at the discretion of Ascoma Jutheau Husson. If no response is received within 2 months, it is deemed to be a denial.
- Sending unsolicited promotional or advertising messages, spam or any other similar media, or message chains that may interfere with the running of the said website or the use of the said site by other visitors is prohibited.
- Ascoma Jutheau Husson reserves the right to modify, suspend, or permanently stop broadcasting the entirety or part of this site, and to restrain or bar access to the said site at any time and without prior notice.
- Data provided by the said website users will be treated confidentially in accordance with respecting their private life. As standard and solely in the interest of customer care, certain data may be shared between Ascoma Jutheau Husson and its subsidiaries. Such details may also be used to provide our customers with product and services information that we believe may be of interest to them.
- Ascoma Jutheau Husson reserves the right to request indemnity of any cost, complaint, loss and damage (including legal costs) engaged by or requested from Ascoma Jutheau Husson as a result of the misuse of this site or through violating the present conditions.
- Eventhough this website provides links towards other sites, Ascoma Jutheau Husson has no control whatsoever over any of them. Ascoma Jutheau Husson declines all liability as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the contents, or as to the security of your use of such sites.
- The present conditions and contents of the said site are governed by monégasque law, for which the tribunals have exclusive jurisdiction and competence in dealing with any dispute.
- According to article 13 of the modified monégasque law of the 23rd December 1993, you dispose of a right to access and correct the personal data that we hold about you. You can request that online or by post including your name, first name, and adress to:
Ascoma Jutheau Husson
24 Boulevard Princesse Charlotte
Tel : +377 97 97 22 22